Hello everyone! :-D
I uploaded a new version of Cinter with some significant bug fixes and new features:
- Fixed a bug in the replayer code which would play the 9 command with argument greater or equal to 80 incorrectly.
- The Lua synth would sometimes write a sample with a max-valued parameter using an incorrect sample name (100 instead of XX), resulting in bad conversion. Fixed.
- The converter now supports conversion of samples with lowercase names, so you can edit the names inside Protracker.
- Rather than playing into random memory garbage at the end of the music, the player will now restart from the beginning, just like Protracker does.
New effect command support:
- The F command now supports argument 00 to stop the music (thus it will not restart).
- The B command is now supported. Can be used to restart from a different place than the beginning of the music. Music state carries over correctly to the restart point, even when this causes the music to sound differently the second time around.
- The ED command (notedelay) is now supported, including the useful Protracker 2.3 quirk discovered by Wasp (pitch changes at subsequent row if delay is greater or equal to speed).
- The EE command (patterndelay) is now supported. Figuring out the correct behavior of this command required some experimentation in Protracker, as it has some nontrivial interactions with other commands (in particular commands 0, EC and ED). It also has its share of quirks. Did you know that if you use EE and patternbreak (B or D) on the same row, the target row is skipped and the music continues one row further down? ;)Enjoy!