The Meteoriks are back!
Just like in the previous years, the Meteoriks awards set out to honor the best productions of the year 2016, and again we're striving for a very open process from the beginning by letting everyone submit their ideas for award categories!
Only the award categories of New Talent and Public Choice will be fixed, all other categories will be picked by the jury from a pool of proposals. And that's two places where you come in!PROPOSE CATEGORIES
Last year we had great proposals like "That's not possible on this platform!" that we would not have come up with by ourselves, so we rely on all of you to keep our categories fresh. You can submit further award categories via the Meteoriks website: https://www.meteoriks.org/categories
The deadline for proposing award categories is Thursday, January 19th.JURY DUTY
"We" - right now that is just the Meteoriks organizing team. We cannot and should not decide on the categories, the award nominees and, ultimately, the winners of the Meteoriks Awards for 2017, and that's why we need you
to sign up to be part of the jury! You know you want to!
Just so you know what you're getting yourselves into, these are your duties as jurors:
* Decide on a set of 10-ish categories out of the submissions amongst all jurors
* Review last year's productions in any way you see fit for your category
* Identify up to five nominees
* Choose a winner
* One member out of each jury should represent their category on stage during the awards show
Still interested? Great, go here: https://www.meteoriks.org/taking_part/juror
- and do it before Monday, January 23rd as that's our deadline for juror applications!
And so it starts! Head on to https://www.meteoriks.org/
and start participating!
This is going to be fun!
- The Meteoriks Team